....And if I have the richest nations in the world and the biggest arms dealers handing out weapons like they were nothing, then why are we seeing tanks and not burning hulks, helicopter parts and the Syrian army burned to cinders?
If someone is handing out weapons meant to defeat Syrian army units, something I have no small expertise in explaining or doing, there is no evidence of this.
Sixty countries build these things, Japan, Ireland, I even think there is a missile from Canada that only destroys igloos.
Here are some assumptions:
- There is NO foreign effort, US, Israel or otherwise to damage Syrian military capabilities.
- Israel and Saudi Arabia are playing a game here, figure it out.
- If Turkey is so angry at Israel and so intent on saving Gaza, what are they doing parading around Syria’s northern border? Is it just possible they aren’t who they claim to be? (duh)
- There obviously are very large forces inside Syria that hate the Assads. There have been since 1971. The Russian and Chinese veto in the UN will assure they lose and tens of thousands will die.
- If the UN let the west fight Syria, their air defense system would have eaten NATO alive. Thus, Russia and China let the US, Britian and France walk away from a bombing campaign they would LOSE. (The Fix was in.)
Is Turkey Israel’s enemy? NO.
Is Syria Israel’s enemy? NO
Is Saudi Arabia Israel’s ally? YES
Is Russia Israel’s ally? YES
Is Russia Syria’s ally? YES
What does this tell you? The answer is simple. Everyone is lying.
This is a “detuned”version of the system Syria is using. Their system works past 185 kilometers and is effective against Cruise type, ICBMs and all aircraft.
Don’t expect to see someone bombing Syria really soon. Now you know why Syria and Israel have secret meetings all the time.--Gordon Duff
So if this is true, then what is going on with the tanks and all the military activity around the U.S.?
What are they "lying" about? Maybe a better question is, what aren't they lying about. But for the sake of simplicity let's ask one question at a time.
If as he states the objective is not Syria even though he writes...
"...There obviously are very large forces inside Syria that hate the Assads. There have been since 1971. The Russian and Chinese veto in the UN will assure they lose and tens of thousands will die."
if the game is simply regime change it would appear they are already there...