This trip has been postponed due to scheduling issues. I will be going back up there but not until May or June.
I need funds to do another interview with Mark Richards (see prior interview posted on this page). I have been invited to do a follow-up. If you enjoyed my first interview TOTAL RECALL please provide funding to make another one possible. I need gas and hotel to cover the 2-3 day trip.
In addition, if you want to see any more live in person interviews please do contribute!