DONATIONS TO FUND 2ND INTERVIEW WITH MARK RICHARDS

UPDATE:

This trip has been postponed due to scheduling issues.  I will be going back up there but not until May or June.

I need funds to do another interview with Mark Richards (see prior interview posted on this page).  I have been invited to do a follow-up.  If you enjoyed my first interview TOTAL RECALL please provide funding to make another one possible.  I need gas and hotel to cover the 2-3 day trip.  

In addition, if you want to see any more live in person interviews please do contribute!

projectcamelotportal.com/donate

Leave a Reply

Notify of
avatar
wpDiscuz