U.S. Navy FLEET WEEK? ...
I have been sent some pictures of officers and crew from what appears to be the Chinese Navy apparently sight seeing in San Francisco today... by a source.
The fact is there is now a frigate (type of ship pictured below) and according to this source it entered "unescorted into San Francisco" and was seen from the Bay Bridge. They referred to this particular type of ship as a "war ship" and the source, on this info, is an ex-army special forces guy.
Later he took some photos of the officers and crew in San Francisco apparently sight seeing.
I'm sure this has nothing to do with my report last week about Chinese vessels in the area working with the US Navy on some undisclosed operation, (lol), but still I thought it responsible to report this added verification to what my original sources told me.
The question is what they are doing. Where there's a frigate there is also a Fleet, or so I am told. Assuming the "fleet" are out in international waters one still might wonder what they are doing here. Other than sight seeing I mean.
What is really interesting is that I got a call from an unrelated source over the weekend again reporting Chinese and US Navy working on 'an operation' in fact further south along the California coast as well. It was stated they are searching for undersea bases in the area... Whereas the Gordon Duff story may not be related to the truth in this case, on the other hand when you peel back the layers of the onion, cover stories combined with cover stories seem to be the order of the day.
Other options are according to various sources:
1. They are here in connection with the dinar reval
2. They are here in connection with a supposed Hague arrest warrant issued to U.S. bankers, who were then arrested by U.S. Army Rangers and placed on a U.S. Navy vessel.
3. They are here working on a joint operation to do with undersea bases belonging to an unfriendly group of disenfranchised reptilians who are fighting back after the desimation of the Pacific due to the Fukushima/Stuxnet attack. (related to Douglas Dietrich's assertion that this has to do with the race of MU who are still here in those undersea bases)
4. They are here as Gordon Duff says in his recent article working together on a UFO war in the Pacific that may or may not have to do with Fukushima/stuxnet
5. They are doing joint exercises in preparation for some undisclosed future event.
6. They simply wanted to visit America.
If this were a multiple choice question which would you choose? Could there be more than one of the above that is true?
I'm sure there are other reasons I haven't yet thought of...
7. None of the above and to be announced (or maybe not)
8. NEWLY ADDED: U.S. Navy "Fleet Week" starts October 4th and China may be participating for the first time.
Great possiblility... just in (and great cover story too).
Type of ship:
Crew and officers:
More on this story here (previous posts and radio shows):