NOW AVAILABLE ON THE CAMELOT YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE.
Topics discussed during the interview:
What first led to the discovery of the Galactic superwave phenomenon.
• Decoding the zodiac's cataclysmic message
Probability that a Galactic Superwave Could Occur this Coming Year
• We will discuss the G2 Cloud which is currently approaching the Galactic core which poses a possible threat to the Earth if it triggers a.Galactic core explosion.
• We can discuss what is the current status on reseach into the nature of the G2 Cloud.
• When can we expect the fireworks to begin at the Galactic center.
• Why most astronomers do not realize the gravity of the situation should a core explosion occur.
• Astronomical and geological evidence that the Earth has have been impacted by 13 superwaves in the last 5300 years.
* What to do should a superwave occur.
Past Superwave Events
• How did superwaves affect the Earth at the end of the last ice age 16,000 to 11,000 years ago?
• What impact did the superwave have that struck the Earth around 40,000 years ago.
• Recent astronomical discoveries that support the existence of recent superwaves -- the Fermi gamma ray bubbles and also the ultraviolet excitation of the Magellanic Stream.
• Will it have an effect on the Earth? If so what can we expect?
Other news items on the Sphynx Stargate website
• The November test of the North American electric grid.
• Sphinx Stargate game testing your ability to solve the ancient zodiac cipher.
• What is the source of energy in overunity energy generator: The subquantum Kinetics perspective?
Dr. LaViolette has been president of the Starburst Foundation since 1984, where he has conducted interdisciplinary research in physics, astronomy, geology, climatology, psychology, and cultural anthropology. He received his BA in physics from Johns Hopkins, his MBA from the University of Chicago, and his Ph.D. in systems science from Portland State University. He has conducted occupational safety research at Harvard University, and served as a solar energy consultant to the Club of Rome and Greek government. He has also consulted Hughes Aircraft on ways to improve company innovation. In 1993 he reverse engineered the B-2 bomber's classified propulsion technology and more recently has disclosed and explained the microwave beam technology used to propel vehicles developed in the super secret Skyvault Project. He is the originator of the subquantum kinetics physics paradigm and also discoverer of the galactic superwave phenomenon, the notion that cosmic ray outbursts from the galactic core periodically trigger major shifts in the Earth's climate. In testing this theory he became the first to discover high concentrations of cosmic dust and gold in ice age polar ice. He is author of six books, which include Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, Genesis of the Cosmos, Subquantum Kinetics, Earth Under Fire, Galactic Superwaves, and Decoding the Message of the Pulsar.