Chris Hardy, PhD
Author: DNA of the Gods
- Introductory bio:
Chris H. Hardy, Ph.D., holds a doctorate in psychological anthropology. A longtime researcher, she’s investigating nonlocal consciousness and mind potentials through systems theory, chaos theory, and her own Semantic Fields Theory. She has authored many research papers and books, including The Sacred Network and her latest book, just published in March: DNA of the Gods. The Anunnaki Creation of Eve and the Alien Battle for Humanity. (Inner Traditions, Bear & Co. March 2014)
Please mention my blog:
Long bio for your website.
Cognitive and systems scientist, PhD in psychological anthropology and ex-researcher at Princeton’s Psychophysical Research Laboratories, Chris H. Hardy has spent the last two decades investigating nonlocal consciousness and thought-provoking mind potentials. Author of more than fifty papers and about fifteen books on these subjects, she is an authority in the domain both in scientific terms and as an author and workshop facilitator.
She has developed a cognitive theory, posing a nonlocal consciousness, published in the US (Networks of meaning: A bridge between mind and matter. Westport, CT: Praeger. 1998), of which professor and author Allan Combs said: “This book may well be the first step to an entirely new and deeply human understanding of the mind.”
Chris H. Hardy spends a lot of time traveling and exploring various knowledge systems and cultures, maintaining a keen interest in eastern religions, shamanism, and esoterica.
She presents regularly at various international conferences, and is a member of several scientific societies based in the US, exploring system theory, chaos theory, parapsychology, and consciousness studies.
Chris H. Hardy can be contacted via her blog:
SELECTED PUBLISHED WRITINGS
* Presently writing: A theory of the universe before the Big Bang (in English)
* 2014. DNA of the Gods. The Anunnaki Creation of Eve and the Alien Battle for Humanity. Rochester, VT: Inner Traditions, Bear & Co.
* 2011. The Sacred Network. Megaliths, Cathedrals, Ley lines, and the Power of Shared Consciousness. Rochester, VT: Inner Traditions.
* 2008. Diverging Views. Terra Futura Publishing. (Printed in India.)
* 1998. Networks of Meaning: A Bridge between Mind and Matter. CT: Praeger.