February 21, 2012
SPECIAL THANKS TOMMY IS MUCH BETTER...
Thank you to all the wonderful healers who have surrounded Tommy with love and light. He is doing much better today and out of the hospital.
MASS RESIGNATIONS HAVE STARTED...
click here for some of them...
And others listed here:
Romanian prime minister and cabinet resign en masse
2/20/12 (GERMANY) GERMAN PRESIDENT Christian Ruff resigns (financial corruption charges)
RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS:
(1) 9/25/11 (SWITZERLAND) Bank chief resigns over £1.5bn rogue trader crisis
(2) 10/29/11 (CHINA) Resignations Suggest Shift for China's Banks
(3) 11/01/12 (INDIA) More directors of the Beed district bank resign
(4) 11/21/11 (JAPAN) UBS’s Japan Investment Banking Chairman Matsui to Resign
(5) 11/29/11 (Iran) Iran's Bank Melli CEO Resigns Over Loan Scam
(6) 12/15/11 (UNITED KINGDOM) Senior private banker resigns from Coutts [a very exclusive private bank]
(7) 12/22/11 (FRANCE) Societe Generale’s Investment Banking Chief Steps Down
(8) 1/05/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Chief executive of Saunderson House [Private Bank] steps down
(9)1/09/12 (SWITZERLAND) Switzerland's central bank chief resigns
(10) 1/12/12 (United Kingdom) Lloyds’ head of wholesale quits
(11) 1/19/12 (SPAIN) Spanish bank Santander's Americas chief quits
(12) 1/20/12 (JAPAN) Normura's head of wholesale banking quits
(13) 1/29/12 (NEW ZEALAND) New Zealand Reserve Bank Governor Alan Bollard to Step Down in September
(14) 1/21/12 (Greece) Banks' top negotiator quits Greece, but talks go on
(16) 2/07/12 (INDIA) Falguni Nayar quits Kotak Mahindra Bank
(17) 2/07/12 (IRAN) Iran denies central bank resignation rumor (don't believe until its denied?)
(18) 2/09/12 (VATICAN) Four Priests Charged In Vatican Banking Scandal
(19) 2/10/12 (INDIA) Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO resigns
(20) 2/13/12 (KUWAIT) Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns
(21) 2/14/12 (NICARAQUA) Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns
(22) 2/14/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Social finance pioneer Hayday steps down from Charity Bank
(23) 2/15/12 World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
Did the White House tell the World Bank president that he's out?
(24) 2/15/12 (SLOVENIA) Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO's (2) resign
(25) 2/15/12 (KENYA) Governor of Kenyan Central Bank to Resign
(26) 2/16/12 (GHANA) Ken Ofori-Atta steps down as Executive Chair of Databank Group
(27) 2/16/12 (SAUDI ARABIA) Saudi Hollandi Banks Managing Director Quits
(28) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns
(29) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailan CEO Stephen Williams resigns
(30) 2/17/12 (USA) Blankfein out as Goldman Sachs CEO by summer
(31) 2/18/12 (PAKISTAN) AJK Bank’s executive steps down
(32) 2/20/12 (RUSSIA) Head of Russian Bank Regulator Steps Down
(33) 2/20/12 (SWITZERLAND) Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
(34) 2/10/12 (KOREA) Korea Exchange Bank chief steps down
Box Sets and Individual Speakers
Streaming Available on Vimeo!
NOTE: Donations are not tax deductible. Project Camelot is not a non-profit company.
AWAKE 2013 ON FACEBOOK! CLICK HERE
KERRY ON FACEBOOK CLICK HERE
CAMELOT ON FACEBOOK CLICK HERE
About researchers and whistleblowers :We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here. What Camelot is about is the investigation into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a sense, investigators of our world. And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth. 31 December 2008