Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: richard dolans dying CIA Agent interview

richard dolans dying CIA Agent interview 1 year 1 month ago #1744

Hello everybody....without trying to sound un compassionate or cruel in any way, I would like to start by asking if anyone else has seen this interview and if so, what did you think?...Now I feel for all human beings who are dying,sick or disabled...but after watching this poor fellow, felt rather cynical and un forgiving...I could be wrong but after a very short time started noticing a pattern of (facts) he gave, that just ended up being almost like a ufo history in america for dummies. He knew about rozwell...Knew about blue book...must have heard Lazar...when speaking of area 51,actually called it that! Then called the aliens greys, not ebes or E.B.E.....he knew about mj12 but was very transparent....Then capped it all off with a men in black hush story..... Why should I care?... The same reason I always give, out right lying! I..like many of you,spend a great deal of my life doing a great deal of research....searching for the truth like a junky chasing the dragon. And when out right liars are obvious, I take it as a jab! A jab at truth! I will admit that its hard to sift through testimony when there are so many precautions taken to protect identity, military records and strange personal experience, but when its obviously a hoax no matter how pathetic the person is, it angers me to no end. There has to be a line drawn...I censor my self quite a bit, knowing one cant believe all these crazys... But I find more often then not in this field insanity breeds insanity and I believe thats just not fair...there is real truth to all this buried beneath the dolphin DNA and Rothschilds from other dementions....you just have to be grounded enough to find it!.......and if I have offended anyone by this I am truly sorry....and truly passionate about the topic!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

richard dolans dying CIA Agent interview 1 year 1 month ago #1748

• Anhoga
I've watched the video (linked here for those of you who haven't seen it yet). I'm keeping an open mind about this guy for the moment as there just isn't enough information there for me to form a definite opinion. As you mention, with all the precautions that are taken to protect people's identities, it is impossible to verify the veracity of these whistle-blowers' testimonies. I guess it's a case of time will tell. In the meantime, we just have to do the best we can by triangulating any information that comes our way. At least, in that respect, his testimony tied in with what we have heard from other sources for the most part.

To be fair on this particular whistle-blower, we only have a 17 minute video to go on. It's possible that his lack of detail and his terminology could be explained by his age and a hazy memory. At any rate, it seems like an awful lot of effort for a sick, old man to go to if he is lying, but who knows?

richard dolans dying CIA Agent interview 11 months 3 weeks ago #1891

• critical ms
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
i also saw the interview, and felt that he was just from that generation right after wwii that really honored things like "oaths". i believe he was making his statement prior to his time to be secret about it was up and was coming forward because he felt he wouldn't live that long to do it legally. no, he wasn't saying anything "new", but i got the impression he wanted to add his voice in confirmation of information that was already out there. anyway, that was my take on it... :p

richard dolans dying CIA Agent interview 11 months 3 weeks ago #1892

• critical ms
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
ps dont take the smiley the wrong way, i just like that one. nothing personal

richard dolans dying CIA Agent interview 11 months 2 weeks ago #1901

• Rimbaud
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 53
I wouldn't be on this site at all if I hadn't seen something myself...In my case I was 18 years old watching a Monty Python movie when I saw a massive craft slowly passing on the skyline. It stopped and then went away as simple as that. I say that it was massive, because it seemed to be as big as the town that it passed over. I've seen other extraordinary "craft" but none like that first one
Moderators: kerry, tommy
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds